PAULI PT HEAD
Precise, easy to control, quiet, and affordable – Pauli is the best solution for your future productions
1. Wide speed range – Tight speed control for both pan and tilt in the range from 0.001°/s (4 days for a full rotation) up to 180°/s (2 seconds for a full rotation)
2. Advanced control – Control app implemented on the pan tilt head (control from any computer, smart phone or tablet without the need for additional installation), Joystick control (any joystick with VISCA over IP protocol, configurable Skaarhoj joystick and more) and production automation software
3. Cost-effective – Zero backlash and performance comparable to the premium solutions in the industry at a competitive price
4. Advanced preset options – Play and Run options for up to 100 presets with an advanced combination of preset execution and manual control
5. Multiple head control – Can daisy chain multiple pan tilt heads and control them from a single control point
6. Modern and lightweight – Innovative L-shape design with the weight of only 8.4 kg (18 lb) and a camera payload of 20 kg (44 lb)
0.001 - 180°/s
100 - 240VAC
434 x 276 x 144mm
Control app that is implemented on the robotic PT head can be opened from any computer, tablet, smartphone, or similar device without the need to install additional software. Users have the option of joystick control with a great variety of different joysticks (any joystick with VISCA over IP, Skaarhoj configurable joystick, and more). Our robotic pan tilt head is built for automation and its advanced communication protocol allows easy integration into automatic production workflows.
One of Pauli’s main advantages is that a single operator can control multiple pan tilt heads from a unique control point. With an Ethernet switch inside the head and two connectors in the base, it is easy to daisy chain multiple Pauli heads.
Pauli makes cabling easy with 2 SDI, Ethernet and camera power cables pass-through the pan axes.
In addition, AC power supply with locking connector makes powering the head easier and safer.
Various lens control options with Fujinon and Canon control interfaces, interface for external follow focus motors, as well as LANC interface, are present on the head.
Pauli is suitable for many types of surroundings and it has already found use in sports events, small and large studios, churches, parliaments, etc.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.